Blogmas Day 10, Favourite Songs of 2016| Ailish Elizabeth

Hey guys, it is blogmas day 10 and today I will be sharing with you my favourite songs of 2016, some of these songs might not have been released in 2016, but they are ones I have really loved listening to this year. So, here are some of my favourite songs of 2016, maybe you might find some songs you've never heard and you might fall in love with them and also tell me some of your favourite songs of 2016.

~Brisbane| Nina Nesbitt

~Not Nineteen Forever|  The Courteeners

~wHo| Zayn

~Hannah Hunt| Vampire Weekend

~Last Station| Nat&Alex Wolff

~Surprise Yourself| Jack Garratt

~Gun Song| The Lumineers

~Call You Up| Viola Beach

~Nana| The 1975

~Dark Eyes| All The Luck In The World

~If I Could Change Your Mind| HAIM

~Soundcheck| Catfish and the Bottlemen

~Send Me On My Way| Rusted Root

~Just Hold On| Louis Tomlinson

~You Know It| Colony House

There are some of my favourite songs of 2016, I hope you liked it and remember to comment below some of your favourite songs of 2016.
Love,

Comments

Popular Posts