Blogmas Day 1,My Everyday Makeup look| AilishElizabeth

Hey, today's post is going to be my first blogpost of my 12 Days Of Blogmas, and the post will be my everyday makeup look.
I have done many makeup looks on my blog for the past year and a half since I've had this blog and I really like doing them, so I thought I would do an update on my everyday makeup look. 
The makeup look is what I normally wear on the weekend, though the base and face makeup I wear everyday.

Products Used
~Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser
~eos Lip Balm in Blueberry Acai
Before doing my makeup my face is clean, with no makeup on, and I will moisturise my face and my lips.

Base Makeup
Products Used
~Seventeen phwoarr Paint
~Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation (Shade 010 Light Porcelain)
~Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder
~Maybelline Master Sculpt (01 Light to Medium)
~Sleek Blush Palette (Pink Lemonade)

I firstly applied my Seventeen Phwoarr Paint under my eyes, on any spots and on any red marks on face, I gently blended this in with my Real Techniques sponge. Once the concealer was blended in I applied foundation evenly around my face and again blending this in, making sure it was fully blended. Then I powdered my face with the Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder, applying this to T-zone, and anywhere else on my face that through out the day may become shiny or the makeup around there may come off. Once my face is fully powdered, I will then contour using my Maybelline Master Sculpt, I firstly put on the contour and then the highlighter on the top of my cheeks. I make sure the contour is fully blended then I put on my favourite blush, Icing Sugar, from the Sleek Blush Palette in Pink Lemonade.


 Eye Makeup
Products Used
~Benefit Speed Brow
~Naked 2 Palette
~Soap&Glory Thick&Fast Mascara

Once my face makeup is done I then went onto my eyebrows, I used my Speed Brow over them, to give them some shape. Then I went onto my actual eye makeup, if I am going to school I won't wear the eye shadow, but for this post I thought I would include my easy/quick go to eye shadow look. The eye shadows I use are Foxy, I apply this all over my eye lid, then I take Chopper and put this in my crease and blend them together. Finally, I put Bootycall in my inner corner of my eye. Finally for my eye makeup I applied my mascara, recently I have been wearing the Soap&Glory Thick&Fast Mascara.


Once I have finished putting my makeup on I applied my lipstick, the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08.

I hoped you liked today's post.
Love 
Ailish Elizabeth


Comments

Popular Posts