The Versatile Blogger Awards|Ailish Elizabeth
Hey! Today I am going to be doing the Versatile Blogger Awards, I was tagged do this by Phoebida. I wouldn't normally do tag posts as a main post, however this weekend I have been learning my French for my writing exam tomorrow!
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you at the start of your post.
2. You have to comment on the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. You have to link their blog in your post.
4. You must nominate 15 blogs that interest you or that you have recently found and like.
5. You have to tell the person that nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
1. I am currently 14 years old and I'm in year 10.
2. I have just started work on my GCSEs, for those wondering I am doing, triple science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics), English and Maths, Re and French and then I picked Geography and History for my options.
3. One of my favourite places in the world is Disneyland Paris, I have been five times. I actually went earlier on this year with my school and it was amazing.
4. I have an older sister called Niamh and she is two years older than me.
5. My favourite books are, To Kill a Mockingbird, Looking For Alaska, Dangerous Girls and All The Bright Places.
6. When I am older I would love to become a journalist or something to do with biology.(they are kind of different).
7. Finally, I love listening to music and going to concerts, I have been to 18 concerts, and four of them are One Direction concerts! This year so far I have been to 5 concerts, all being "boy bands"/bands.
I'm not going to tag 15 blogs, I'm just going to tag a few blogs that I think would do it/haven't done it already!
2. Totally Ró
5. Katie Lou
I apologise for only tagging five blogs, but if you have a blog and I haven't tagged you, feel free to do it as well! Again I am sorry it is not an actual post this week, but there should be a few coming next week, so be excited for them!