The Vamps World Tour|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys!
Today's blog post is going to on about The Vamps tour that I went to yesterday! It was so fun and one of the best concerts that I have ever been to. First I am going to show you my OOTD for yesterday.
Top: Urban Outfitters
Ripped Skinny Jeans: New Look
Shoes: White Caged Sandals from New Look
I really love this outfit, I got it for Easter and the jeans are so comfortable!
I had my hair straight, but it didn't last that long because I had to walk in the rain so it ended up flicking inwards.
Meet and Greet
The Vamps support act, The Tide, were doing a free meet and greet, that Niamh, Liv, Danielle and I all went to it. Though it took us 50 minutes to get there and we had to wait for around an hour and a half to meet them, but it was all worth it all the wait.
This is my picture with Drew.
(@TheTideDrew)
This is me and Nate.
(@TheTideNate)
This is me Levi and I.
(@TheTideLevi)
And the final picture is with Austin.
(@TheTideAustin)
They were all really nice and are very good at music. If you go on youtube and search the tide, it will come up with a couple of their covers.
The Vamps had three support acts, Luke Friend, who was amazing, The Tide, who are so talented and finally Union J, who actually okay and I did end up singing along and dancing, maybe.
I didn't get that many pictures last night, as our seats where in the upper tier we could not see them on pictures that good, but it was still so fun!
We only bought one item yesterday, and it was a program, what Niamh and I collect.

I hope you liked this blogpost, and if you are going to see The Vamps, I hope you have a wonderful time.
Love
Ailish Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts