Flapjacks Recipe| Ailish Elizabeth

Hey guys!
Today, I am doing a different type of blog post, that I have wanted to do for a long time and finally going to do it, and that is a recipe blog post. In today's blog post I will be showing you how to make flapjacks, I love making these and make them all the time, and they are super easy and quick to make and I love to bake in the summer!


Ingredients
75g Flour
75g Sugar
75g Oats
75g butter
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp golden syrup
1 tbsp milk

You will need;
Baking tray
Mixing bowl
Small saucepan
2 table spoons
1 tea spoon
 knife 
Wooden spoon

Recipe
1- Firstly you will need to weigh out all your dry ingredients, the flour, sugar, oats and the baking powder and put them into the mixing bowl and mix them together. Before doing this heat up your oven at around 120c.

2- After doing that, put in a sauce pan 75g of butter, 2 tbsp of golden syrup and 1 tbsp of milk, then put the pan on a low heat and stir until it is all melted. Make sure you are keeping an eye on it, because you could burn the butter, then you would have to start again.

3- Once the butter, milk and golden syrup is melted, add this to your dry ingredients, in the bowl and mix them all together, make sure all the dry ingredients are covered in the liquid ingredients, so it makes a dough and doesn't fall apart.

4- Once your mixture has became a dough, you will then have to use your hands to mould you want, I put them into straight lines. These do expand in the oven, so do space them out.

5- You will leave them in the oven for around 5 to 10 minutes, when you take them out they may seem a bit dough like in the center, but if you leave them for around 5 to 10 minutes to cool down it should not be a doughy. Otherwise, if you leave them in the oven to get rid of the doughy center, you will burn them.

I hope enjoyed today's blog post, I love making these flapjacks, they are so nice and easy to make, I hope you try them out!
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

  1. These look so nice! May have to make some!

    I did a chocolate brownie recipe if you fancied taking a peek?http://katielou99.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/my-chocolate-brownies-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, and really easy to make, you should make some! I will go and have a look at it now, I love baking!
      Ailish Elizabeth
      xx

      Delete
  2. They look so nice and probally taste great too I need to try them out! xx
    http://hollysbeautysecrets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were lovely! They didn't last very long! You should really make them!
      Ailish Elizabeth
      xx

      Delete
  3. These look absolutely delicious! I've not made flapjack in a long time so maybe it's the time to try again!

    Tore | atinymew.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious, you really should make them!
      Ailish Elizabeth
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts