January Favourites| AilishElizabeth

Hey guys!
It is February, already, what means... it is time for my January Favourites!
I haven't been loving a lot through out January, however I decided to share with you the small amount of things I have been loving last month.

Make Up
My first make up favourite of January is the Benefit They're  Real! Mascara. I got this for Christmas off my Mum and Dad and I didn't realise how much I would love it, but I have been wearing it every weekend and it makes my eyelashes look so much longer than what they are. 

Another mascara that I have been loving is the Soap&Glory Thick&Fast mascara, I have already talked about this mascara and I said how good and how much I love this and I still do love it and unlike the other Mascara I wear this on week days, for school and they don't make my eyelashes clump together.



 In January I have also been wearing a lot more blusher than normal, for Christmas my sister, Niamh, got me the Sleek, Blush By 3 blush pallet in Pink Lemonade what consists of two powder blushers, Icing Sugar and Pink Mint and a cream blusher in Macaroon. My favourite has got to be Pink Mint, what is a coral/pink colour and I thought I wouldn't wear it that much, but if anything, that is the one I wear the most.

My next favourite is the Naked 2 pallet, I also got this for Christmas. I love this because all the eye shadows are kind of neutral colours and they look better with my pale skin tone.

I have two lip favourites this month, both of them are the complete opposite of each other. The first one is the Rimmel London Matter Apocalips Lip Velvet in Meteoric Matte. I would not normally wear this shade, however throughout the Christmas period I was wearing a lot of red lips and bought this a couple of days before Christmas and since then I have been wearing it a lot. The reason I thought I couldn't wear a dark red lip is because of my braces for a start because I thought it would make them look ugly, however it doesn't. Also my lips are thin so I thought it would look a bit weird but it makes them look okay and makes me smile wider. I also feel like Snow White when wearing it because of how pale I am.


  My final make up favourite is the Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss in Charming Offensive. This is more of a neutral lip gloss shade it isn't too nude but it is a mixture of nude and pink. It is a really nice lip shade and is great to wear for school.

Book

My first book favourite of January is All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, this book was such an amazing read and is kind of like the Fault In Our Stars. If you like a good cry at a book this is the book for you.

My second book favourite is The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E.Lockhart. I got this because I loved We Were Liars by E.Lockhart what I read in the summer so I thought I would like this and I did, it is different to it but still good. There is no sad moments and not that much love and romantic scenes in it, it is more about girls being independent and being smart and pretty and not being underestimated.

This isn't that much of a book, but I will class it as one, it is my One Line A Day, Five Year Memory Book. Each day of this month I have wrote in it and I really like it, but might struggle doing it for a full 5 years, because when I finish it I will be 19 years old.

Film
I have one film favourite of January and that is The Women Black: Angel of Death. I went to see this last weekend with Amber and Liv, I was really looking forward to this, but also nervous to see it. It was scary and jumpy, however I don't think it was as good as the first one and the ending was just awful and was a let down.

Food
For a change, this month I have a food favourite, and they are sweets! I have been loving Strawberry laces and fizzy laces, I have just been wanting them all the time. Even though in the picture they are from Asda, I actually don't like the Asda ones that much and prefer either Haribo ones or Tesco ones.

Clothing
My clothing favourite of January has got to be my Back Suedette Chelsea boots form Boohoo. I got these for my Christmas Day outfit and didn't think I would wear them as much as I have been. They are so comfortable and when you take them off your feet do not kill.

Music
If you want to know what I have been listening to this month I have a spotify playlist I will link here:

Love 
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

All the Bright Places Book Review:


Comments

Popular Posts