November Favourites|•AilishElizabeth•

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading last week or during in the week, I was going to update during the week, however I kept forgetting to. However, today I will be doing my November Favourites, so here they are!

Beauty
My first favourite of November is the Models Own HypeGel Polish set. I got this for my birthday off one of my best friends and I love it! I have worn every colours, through out November I have worn each colour, my favourite has got to be the beige one, in Naked Glow. It is such a basic colour and goes with everything.

Next is another birthday present I got, this one is off my sister, Niamh. It is the Real Techniques Miracle Complex Sponge, I have used this since I got it nearly everyday, and it makes your makeup look so pretty and flawless. It is so easy to use and you can do your makeup really quick to apply your makeup with.

Body
the first body favourite of November is the Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower cream. It smells so nice and summery, even though it is winter, it is nice to think that is summer. This scent stays with you after you have had your shower, it doesn't go straight away. It is such a girly scent.

Next, is another birthday present, this one off my cousin. It is the Body Shop Chocomania, Shower Cream, Body Butter and Beautifying Oil. The three of these are amazing and have such a lovely strong scent. My favourite out the three, has to be the shower cream, I use it nearly everyday and it smells so nice! However, all three of them are amazing and strongly scented.

Face
In November and October I got back into skin care and looking after my skin more, one of the products I use to make my face feel amazing, is the Nivea Cleansing Mousse. It is so nice and removes any left over makeup and leaves your face feeling super clean and soft. Also, I have had it for around two months and I'm not even half way through it, even though I use it every day.

Another Nivea product, this is the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover, this is so nice and doesn't leave your face feeling oily or sticky. It removes the majority of my make up and also doesn't make my eyes feel irritated at all.

Clothes
My favourite clothing item, is my coat! My coat is from Boohoo and I am in love with it, it goes with most of my clothes, and is so pretty. Also, it is not too girly or to dark, it is just right. This is most probably my favourite thing of all of 2014.

 Music
My music favourite of November is Four by One Direction, this is most probably my favourite One Direction album. My favourite songs off the album has got to be Act My Age, Night Changes and 18. However, I love all the songs, and can't wait to see it preformed next year.

That is all my November favourites, hope you liked it.
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx



Comments

  1. I really need a new eye makeup remover, might give that one a try. Comment fo comment on blogs.

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts