Brit Summer OOTD|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys, today's blog post is going to be four spring/summer outfit of the days, even though it is not summer in the UK it is getting warm and most probably the warmest it will be for this summer. 
So here they are:

Bouncy Castle Party!

The first outfit is something I wore at the beginning of May when it was still a bit cold. I wore this for my friend Gem's birthday and she had a bouncy castle and because we were going to be outside a lot I decided to wear jeans.
I wore:
Blazer: New Look
Blouse: Miss Selfridge

Shop Till You Drop

This outfit I wore the other week when I went shopping and it was around 25 degrees Celsius, and because I was shopping I wanted something that would not make me sweat. 
What I Wore:
Top: Miss Selfridge
Shorts: Highwaisted from New Look

Little Mix!

On Friday night I went to see Little Mix and I wanted to wear something that again would not make me sweat, as it gets warm at concerts, but also something that looked cute and didn't look super casual.
I Wore:
Playsuit: Next or New Look 
Shoes: Converse
Socks: Frilly Socks from Primark
Scrunchie: New Look 

A Casual Summers Day

My final outfit is just something that I think is perfect for a summers day, a top and jeans.
Top: New Look
Bag: New Look

SO that was four OOTD's that I have wore this May, if you want to see more like this comment below and also I am going to see One Direction THIS Saturday, I can't wait but if you want me to do an outfit of the day for that I will and also add a few pictures of the concert I will, just comment down below if you do or not. Finally, I have got a day that I will be uploading my new blogs on, it is a Sunday just because it is easier for me, however this week I will be uploading on different days as I am off, but more on that on my next post.
Love Ailish Elizabeth 
xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts