What I've been Loving| Ailish Elizabeth

Hi guys, I am finally back blogging.
Around Christmas was the last time I blogged and I mentioned in one of them posts that I would be back to blogging this year, however I lied. I've had so much work to do for school and I know there are many bloggers who are still in school and are blogging and doing school work but I wanted to put school first so sadly I haven't been blogging. But, this week I felt like doing post and then someone mentioned my blog to me and that just made me want to blog again.  Now, I won't be blogging every week but I want to blog more often, so here is my first of maybe many to come!

I though to get myself back into blogging I would share with you what I have been loving in 2017 so far.

Tiffany&Co Necklace
My first favourite is my Tiffany necklace, this is the blue double pendant one, I think. I got this for Christmas (obviously a lot my favourites I did get for Christmas) off my Mum and Dad and I just love it. I've been wanting this necklace for a while now so on Christmas when I got it I was very happy. I wear this necklace a lot, mostly on the weekends, and it goes with everything, but my favourite colour is blue so some of my clothes are blue or cream so it looks really nice with them.

Olivia Burton Watch
This is another Christmas present, this was off my Auntie and Uncle and it is just a really pretty rose gold watch with a mint blue/green strap. This I wear all the time and I would actually be lost now if I went out without it on because I have worn it near enough everyday since Christmas. I really like this watch as it is such a simple yet pretty watch, I really don't like anything that is in your face.


Kat Von D Everlastig Liquid Lipstick 
Bow & Arrow
Another Christmas present and one of my favourite Christmas presents. This was off Niamh, my older sister and I knew I was getting this and the days leading to Christmas I started to panic that I had asked for a shade that would look awful on me. However, I really enjoy wearing it and it is a bit different to my normal shades, which for those who don't know is a nude lipstick. This is a really nice brown lipstick and it stays on forever.

Classic Carmex 
I love lip balms and last month I ran out of Vaseline and needed to get a new lip balm. I got Carmex instead of Vaseline as I had tried the tube on before but I am a big fan of tin lip balms so I got this one and I also really like the feeling of it one my lips. Since using this lip balm I have realised how much I prefer this over Vaseline as it actually works and if I don't want to wear any lipstick or lipgloss that day I can just wear this and it looks okay.

The Catcher in the Rye 
J.D. Salinger
I read this earlier on this year and loved it! It is different to what I normally read but I thought it was such a great book and I had read different things on the book, that it was banned in some places and that and I really wanted to know why so I decided to get it for Christmas and I really enjoyed reading it. It is a very simple book but there is a lot hidden or like to understand, I am not really explaining it well so I will put a description of the book.
Holden Caulfield is a seventeen- year-old dropout who has just been kicked out of his fourth school. Navigating his way through the challenges of growing up, Holden dissects the 'phony' aspects of society, and the 'phonies' themselves: the headmaster whose affability depends on the wealth of the parents, his roommate who scores with girls using sickly-sweet affection.
Written with the clarity of a boy leaving childhood behind, The Catcher in the Rye explores the world with disarming frankness and a warm, affecting charisma which has made this novel a universally loved classic of twentieth-century literature. (from Amazon)

I am Malala 
Malala Yousafzai
This is a book I have been wanting to read for a while and I finally got it for Christmas and I am currently reading it. The book is basically about Malala's life before she got shot and then afterwards and also her families life and what life was like in her home country. So far I am finding very interesting. 

Empire Records
Everyone needs to go and watch this now! This is my favourite film, I watched it in February and fell in love with it and had to buy the DVD as this has extra scenes in it which does make it a bit better. The film is about a group of teens who all work in a record shop together and it's all about this one day there and also them trying to save the record shop. It is such a good film and I think everyone needs to watch it.

Some other things I have loved watching so far this year are...
~ Gilmore Girls A year in the life
I finished Gilmore Girls at the start of this year and finally got to watch the year in the life and I loved it, they were long episodes and it took me a while to watch but it was really good. I hope they do more because there are so many unanswered questions and also for those wondering I am team Logan.

~ Stranger Things
I've also watched Stranger Things and I thought it was really good and can't wait for season 2 to come out. However, I don't think it was as amazing as everyone was saying it was and I thought some episodes did feel like they were on for hours.

~ Grey's Anatomy
I am still watching Grey's Anatomy and I've been watching it for like maybe a year and a half now, I am not too sure. I feel like this year so far I've watched around 2 seasons, I think maybe three, but I am finally onto season 13, the current season and I do but don't want to catch up. I have around 11 episodes until I am up to date with it.

What I've been listening to...
~Ed Sheeran 
In January it was Castle on the Hill and Shape of you and then this month his third album came out, Divide and I love it so much. My favourite songs on the album are:
~Supermarket Flowers
~Galway Girl
~What do I know
~Happier
~Nancy Mulligan
and
~New Man

That is all for this post, I hope you have enjoyed this post, and hopefully I will be back soon with another blog post.
Love,

Comments

Popular Posts