July Favourites|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys, it is time for me to share with you what I have been loving in the previous month. This post was suppose to go up last Sunday, however I have been away for a week, and was suppose to finish this post last Friday and schedule it so it uploaded whilst I was away. However, I got too busy and was going to finish and uploaded whilst I was away, but had little to no internet, so it is here a week late. About my week away, I took some pictures whilst I was there and I am thinking of doing a posts on just the pictures I took there, as I went to Whitby, in the North East of England and it was really cute so I think I am going to do a post on that, if that is okay. Now, onto what I have been loving in July.

Makeup Favourites
NYX Butter Gloss~ 07 Tiramisu
I got this at the end of June, as I had been looking for a really nice lip gloss, I had been wearing a lot of matte lip sticks and my lips had started to be dry and I wanted something lighter to wear on my lips for summer. Tiramisu is such a pretty shade, it is a lovely brown lip gloss with a light pink tint, so it is a nude lip gloss, which I love. It goes with everything, and I wear it near enough every single day. The actual formula and lip gloss is so nice, it is very glossy, obviously, but I really like that and on me it is long wearing and very moisturising.

Eyeko Eye Do Mascara
I have talked about this mascara many times since Christmas on this blog, I love it so much! It is a very natural looking mascara, it doesn't make my eyelashes look like spider legs or really thin, it just makes them look right and nice. It is a lengthening mascara, so it does make your eyelashes look longer than what they may naturally be, but I already have long and dark eyelashes, so it just adds to the affect of my eyelashes.

Soap&Glory Thick&Fast Mascara
Another mascara, I love mascara I think it may be one of my favourite makeup items. This is another mascara that I have been wearing during the month of July. This one a lot of product does come out when I open it and is very wet, whilst the other one is a dry mascara. However, both of the mascaras add length to my eyelashes, this one does make them a bit thicker and I have to be careful that it doesn't make them clumpy. Other than that I really like this mascara, and would highly recommend it, I would recommend both actually.

Food Favourites
Nakd Salted Caramel Fruit&Nut Nibbles
I never do food favourites, but this month I need to talk about these. I tried the toffee ones of these in June maybe, and they were nice but these were ten times better. They don't taste like they are healthy, I am not too sure if they are but I presume they are wheat, dairy and gluten free. I would highly recommend you trying these, they sell them everywhere, I got them from Primark the first time, and then Tesco the second time, also there are many different types, toffee, salted caramel, coconut and many more.

Book Favourites
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Summer started in July, which means I had time to read and I have finally read The Book Thief. I started reading this earlier on in the year, however had to stop due to school work, but I restarted reading it again the other day and finished it within three days. I cannot tell you how amazing this book is, it is now one of my top three books. I should of read it earlier and now I have finished it I just want to read it over and over again, because it is such a good book and it is so different to anything I have ever read. Also, the characters are very likable and you get attached the them and love them, well at least I did. If you have not read this yet, you need to! I have not saw the film yet, but I am planning on watching it soon.

TV Show Favourites
Dead of Summer
My tv show favourite of this month is Dead of Summer. Dead of Summer is a new free form tv show, which is an American Supernatural horror tv series, well that is what it described as. It is set in the 1980s and a summer camp is being reopened and old campers come back as new counselors and whilst at camp a few things happen that shouldn't and the camps ancient mythologies awaken and there is danger and evil everywhere and everyone is in danger really. 

That is all for my July Favourites, I have already shared with you my July music playlist, so if you want to see what I have been loving listening to in July, I will leave a link to that post. I hope you all liked it and maybe comment some of your July favourites.

Love,

Comments

  1. Nice post! Like yourself I started reading The Book Thief but never finished it, I am going to put it on my to read list again.
    RĂ³isĂ­n
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read it, it's the most amazing book ever, I feel like the second time trying to read it you understand it more and you just want to carry on reading it.
      Thank you for reading and commenting,
      Ailish Elizabeth
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts