June Favourites| AilishElizabeth

I am finally back with another blog post! 
I am so sorry there has only been around one or two posts this month, June just wasn't the month of blogging for me, I had no idea what to write about and also didn't feel like doing it. However, today I am back with my June favourites, I hope you like it and comment below any of your June favourites. 

Makeup and Skin favourites
Nivea Shea Butter Body Lotion
In the UK we had our summer in May and a bit of June this year, although it is still warm outside, it is starting to rain more. Since the sun was out in the UK a lot of us went sunbathing, me being one of many. Whilst sunbathing I got so burnt, I normally don't and I was out there for around 2 hours at the most and I came in red, I burnt my face, my neck/top of my chest, my arms and my legs, and it hurt so much. I wanted to keep the tan that was going to come once my burnt skin had left, so I started using more body lotion, specifically this one. It worked amazingly, and my skin is starting to peal now, a month after being burnt, so I am still using this, and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and lovely.

Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Rise and Shine
Rimmel Kate Moss 08
Wild about Beauty Lipstick in Violet

I have three favourite lip products this month, and all of them I have been wearing none stop.
Soap&Glory Sexy Mother pucker in Rise and Shine
My first favourite lip product is this Soap&Glory gloss, it is a pretty sheer pink gloss and I think it is perfect for school just to apply quickly, for the days I don't really want a matte lipstick on.
Rimmel Kate Moss 08
This is the matte lipstick I have been wearing for school this month, and it is such a winsome shade of lipstick, it is kind of a pinkish nude, but not that much of a nude shade. It does leave a stain on your lips, which I like, although I always have to apply a lip balm over the stain because my lips get too dry. 
Wild about Beauty Lipstick in Violet
Finally, this lipstick is a nude, sheer lipstick and is very subtle, and it is one i always have in my blazer pocket, so I can reapply throughout the day.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
You most probably all know that I love my Naked 2 palette, but this month it is not the whole palette that is my favourite, but just two eye shadows. So, my two favourite eye shadows of the month are Verve and YDK. 
Verve is a really stunning pearl shade, it has really nice silver tones, and I love wearing it, especially just in the inner corner of my eyes, I think it looks lovely.
YDK is the other eye shadow I have been loving this month, it most probably is one of my favourite eye shadows, and it a perfect bronze shimmer.
I have actually done a review of the Naked 2 palette, I reviewed every eye shadow in the palette, so I will leave a link to that at the end, if you want to go and read it.

Other Favourites
Beige Bomber Jacket 
One of my favourites this month has been my bomber jacket from Boohoo, I got this around February and didn't wear it, until the other month, and now I wear it with a lot of my clothes, since it goes with nearly everything. It is really thin and light weight, which is perfect for summer, and it does keep me warm, especially since it is like windy but summer so it is just nice to wear.

Me Before You
I went to see Me Before You at the start of the month, the day it came out with my Mum and Niamh. It was a really good film and as I expected I did get emotional whilst watching it, but so do everyone in the cinema. The tears were not The Fault in Our Stars tears,  by that I mean a waterfall of tears, but it was very teary, so if you have not saw it and you want to, just be prepared and take tissues with you.

Never Never: Part Three by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher 
This month I finally read the final novella of the Never Never novella trilogy, and it was amazing! I mentioned this series and the first two books in my top 6 books of 2015 and all I could say was good things about them books and that is all I can say about this book. I am not too sure if I like the end or not, but I would just say go and read all three novellas, they are super short around 90 pages I think, you read them in one sitting.

Music Favourites

Spotify Discover Weekly Playlist
I didn't know this was a thing until the other week, but it is amazing. If you don't know what it is, basically every Monday Spotify update this playlist, just for you and it is music that spotify you would like based on the music you listen to and I have mainly been listening to this playlist now, it is that good. Some of the songs I do skip but the majority I really like.

Viola Beach
Viola Beach is a band some of you may of heard of, as earlier this year they sadly passed away, the whole band, due to a car accident/crash they were in, and I listened to one of their songs around then and it was really good, but I stopped listening to it. However, if you saw Coldplay preform at Glastonbury, you would know they dedicated a part of their set to the band and covered one of their songs, Boys That Sing, and that is the song I listened to of theirs the other month. The next day was Monday and I went to listen to my Discover playlist and on there was Viola Beach and their song Swings and Waterslides, and I have listened to this song nonstop, it is so good. Also, their family is releasing their album on the 29th of July and I can't wait to hear it.

Some other songs I have been loving this month:
My Heart Never Lies~ Stevie McCrorie
Cotton Candy Skies~Sean Bolton
Love, Hope and Misery~ Jake Bugg
Bitter Salt~ Jake Bugg
Good Grief~ Bastille
Better Love~ Hozier

That is all for my June Favourites, I hoped you liked it, and comment below some of your favourite things of this month.

Love

                                 Twitter|Instagram|tumblr|bloglovin|Twitter

Comments

  1. Glad your back! I really want to see Me Before You, I am currently reading the book. And I love the bomber jacket x

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I haven't read all of the book, I read a bit however it isn't the type of book I like to read, but the film is amazing. Thank you for reading and commenting.
      Ailish ELizabeth
      xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I haven't read or watched Me Before You yet but it looks good.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The film is so good, the book however I could not get into.
      Thank you for reading and commenting.
      Ailish ELizabeth
      xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts