Easter GRWM & OOTD| AilishElizabeth

Hey guys!
Easter has just been, and I thought I would share with you what I wore for Easter and how I did my makeup. I hope you like this, and I also hope you had a lovely Easter.
This is what I looked like on Easter, this is my hair, my makeup and clothes, I will tell you what I wore at the end of the post. Now, onto the makeup.
Makeup used for this look:
~Benefit Porefessional
~Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (010 Light Porcelain)
~Soap&Glory Kick Ass Concealer (Light)
~Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Transparent)
~Maybelline Master Sculpt (01 Light Medium)
~Sleek Blush By 3 palette (Pink Lemonade)
~Too Faced Natural Matte Palette
~Eyeko Eye Do Mascara
~Collection Eyebrow Kit (Brunette)
~Naked 2 palette
~Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick (08)
        Face Makeup
      I am just going to quickly go through the base makeup, as my base makeup doesn't change that much.
Firstly, I applied the Benefit Porefessional all over my face, just so my makeup goes on easier. Then I applied my foundation, and I believe I used the Real Techniques Miracle Complex Sponge to blend it in, after that I put on my concealer, I put it under my eyes, and on any spots I have. Once I had applied my base makeup I just powdered over it, then contoured and then highlighted the tops of my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose. I then used one of my favourite makeup products from 2015, that is my Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Lemonade, and I applied the shade Pink Mint, what recently has been my favourite blush out of the three. Of course I powdered over this, now onto my eyes.
       Eye Makeup
       Before doing my actual eye makeup, I did my eyebrows, because I have to, I am not going to go through how I fill my eyebrows, I have done a blog post on that though, and there was a story to go along with it, so I will leave a link to that. (http://ailishelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/my-brow-drama-story-how-i-fill-in-my.html) 
For my actual eye makeup, I did it kind of basic and subtle, but I personally still liked it. I firstly applied Heaven from the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette, I put this all over my eye lids, and then applied Cashmere Bunny and Risqué, into the crease, and then I blended them out. I didn't want to leave my eye shadows matte, so I applied verve from the Naked Two Palette on the center of my lid, and Snakebite, also from the Naked Two Palette in my crease, and blended it outwards.
Finally, I put on mascara, and of course the mascara I used was the Eyeko Eye Do mascara, it is literally my favourite.
       On my lips I have the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08,that I have started to love again.

OOTD
This picture is not perfect, and is not the best, but I really wanted to do an OOTD and I thought I would just use it and share with you what I was wearing.
Cream Top~ New Look
Burgundy Pinafore~ New Look
Gold Bracelet~ Michael Kors Gold Astor Buckle Bangle 

I hope you liked today's post, there should be another post up tomorrow, so remember to come back and read that.
Love,

Comments

  1. I love your makeup!xx
    www.heyitscassxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, also thank you for reading and commenting.
      love,
      Ailish Elizabeth
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts