My Birthday Meal GRWM|Ailish Elizabeth

                                                                               Hey!
Before I begin today's post, I would just like to apologies, as no post went up last Sunday, this was suppose to go up, however I didn't have time write. The reason for that is the whole of the week just gone I had assessments/tests in every subject and on Friday I had my French speaking Assessment, that goes towards my French GCSE, so I was revising and trying to learn my french last Sunday, however, here is today's post.  This week I am going to be doing a Get Ready With Me, for my Birthday Meal, my birthday was on the 13th November, what was a week ago on Friday, and on the Saturday night I went out for a meal with some of my friends, and I thought I would do a GRWM like I did last year!
                                         
                                                  This is what I looked like before I went out.
                                                           
  I had the whole day to get ready, so instead of washing my hair the night before, I washed it in the early    afternoon. After washing it I just wrapped my hair in a towel, so it could dry naturally for while, and also put    on a face mask, what I always do if I have a lot of time to get ready, I actually put one on the first day of school this year, as I went in after 10. I left my hair to dry, and my face mask on for a while, I think I left it                                                       for around an hour and a half or two hours.
                                                           
After waiting for two hours I washed my face mask off and washed my face again. I also took my hair out of the towel, my hair hadn't fully dried, so I used my hair dryer. It didn't take too long for my hair to be fully                                                  dry, as it was just damp and wet in some places.
                                             
After drying my hair, it was time to curl it. I would normally do my hair after my makeup however, on this day my hair was natural and straight and I was unsure on how long it would take for me to curl my hair, as I would normally curl over waves. Once I had curled my hair, I still had a lot of time till I went out, so instead if leaving my hair super curly or it going flat, I just put it into two braids, so my hair would stay curly and wouldn't be too curly


Now onto the makeup, this picture is most probably the worst picture ever, because you can't really see the makeup fully, but hopefully you can tell I'm wearing some.
The Makeup I used:
~Seventeen Phwoarr Paint, in shade Fair
~Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation, in shade 010 Light Porcelain. 
~Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder
~Maybelline Master Sculpt, in shade 01 light to medium
~Sleek Blush By 3 Palette, in Pink Lemonade
~Benefit Speed Brow~Maybelline Brow Drama
~Naked Two Palette~Benefit They're Real Mascara
~Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08

I started the makeup look with a clean, fresh face, no makeup on it at all, and then applied my concealer under my eyes and on any spots. Over the concealer I put on my foundation, the Rimmel Match Perfection, I put this all over my face, and blended it in and then lightly powdered over it. After that I used my Maybelline Master Sculpt,applying both the contour and highlighter. Then I used my Sleek blush palette in Pink Lemonade, applied the shade Icing Sugar, as that is my favourite shade, and I think it looks so pretty. My eyebrows was next, and I used the Maybelline Brow Drama andBenefit Speed Brow. At the end I wore the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08, I love this lipstick, and think it looks so pretty on, and very nudeish autumnal.
Eye Makeup
For my eye makeup, I wanted to stay a bit natural, and not go all out with it. Firstly, I applied Foxy all over my base, and then Tease in my crease. I blended these two shades together and made sure Tease went out as I blended it. After that, I applied Snakebite, in my crease, over Tease, I pressed Snakebite in and blended it out. Finally I applied Bootycall in the inner corner of my eyes. Then it was time for my mascara, I put Benefit They're Real, on my top and bottom lashes.

Before leaving, I applied my lipstick, the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 08, I love this lipstick, the shade is just so pretty.
This is what my makeup and hair looked like, if you are wondering where my top is from, I got it from New Look, I love it, I just think it is so pretty and perfect for the Autumn/ Winter.

That is it for today's post, I hoped you liked it. I really want to do some Winter or Christmas posts, so if you have any requests or ideas, please comment them below.
Love,
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

  1. Lovely post, Ailish! You look absolutely stunning! Happy belated Birthday! xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, also Thann you for reading 💕
      Love
      Ailish Elizabeth
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday! You looked lovely!

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you. Also thank you for reading
      Love
      Ailish Elizabeth
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Hair Doctor in Bangalore
    Very impressive blog. Would like to read more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts