Mid March Haul|AilishElizabeth

Hey guys! Today, I am going to be doing a little haul, of somethings I have bought during the start of March!

Rimmel London Stay Matte liquid mouse foundation
Boots £5.99
I love this foundation, it is such a good coverage and doesn't look caked on, it is perfect for school, as it doesn't look orange or as if you have loads on.

I Was Here by Gayle Forman
This is Gayle Forman's latest book and even though I have only just started reading it, I know I am going to love it. The book is about a young girl who has committed suicide and her best friend is trying to figure out why she has done it.


  EOS Lip Balm, Blueberry Acai
Urban Outfitters, £6.50
I bought this lip balm yesterday, and I have been wanting an eos lipbalms for a while now and I finally got one yesterday and I love it! They are so soft and smell amazing!

Black Round sunglasses
Primark, £3.00
I also got these yesterday, and if you read my blog last summer, you would have saw sunglasses like this in a lot of my blogposts , as I got a pair from New Look last year. Put yesterday, I went to Primark and bought another pair for a lot cheaper, and if they fall apart or anything, I can just go and buy another pair.

Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic
Lush, £3.35
This was the last thing I bought yesterday, was a bath bomb from Lush. This is my favourite bath bomb, it smells of Lemon sherbet and leaves your bath looking so pretty!

Okay! That was all I bought this month, so far, I hope you liked this post! If you want to suggest any ideas or blogpost you want me to do, just comment them down below!
Also, hopefully there will be a blog post up on Tuesday, for my 1 year of blogging post!
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx

Comments

Popular Posts