Liv's Birthday GRWM|AilishElizabeth

Hi guys! Today's blogpost was suppose to be up last Sunday, however I didn't have time to write or upload it, so it is a week late, sorry! So, today I am doing a Get Ready With Me, because I do this for most times I go out for my friend's birthdays and I did one last year for Liv's so I'm doing one this year too! ON Tuesday it was Liv's birthday and we all went to hers last Saturday, and here is how I got ready!

Hair
I had my hair curled for Liv's birthday, so I used the Remington Pearl C195 Curling Wand, I put my hair into a side part and curled away from my face, and did the kind of loose as well.
This what my hair looked like straight after I had curled it, as you can see it was more to one side. After I had curled  y hair, I then used the COLAB dry shampoo in Rio as a kind of hairspray,as well as to brush out the curls and make them look more softer. 
I then just did my everyday hairstyle, what is taking the front top section of my hair. I then took a little piece of hair from the section that is up and did a tiny little plait, and wrapped it around the bobble. 

Makeup
Before I put on any makeup I moisturised my face, using the Clean&Clear dual action moisturiser.
(Sorry the picture is on its side)
I then put on my Benefit Porefossional, to minimise my pores and so my makeup stays on all day.
I then put on my base makeup, starting with my concealer, that is the Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer in 001 light, I just put this on under my eyes and then on any spots I had.
Afterwards, I put on my foundation, what is the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation, I have it in the shade 010 light porcelain, this is the lightest shade they have, and it isn't cakey or too dark, it is just right!

Next, I applied blush in the shade in Pink Mint, this is from the Sleek blush by 3 palette and I used my Real Techniques multi task brush.
Then, from the Sleek Face Form palette in Light, I used the highlighter.
It was then time to powder my face, I used the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in transparent, so my face doesn't start to shine throughout the day.
I then went onto my eye makeup, I used the Naked Two palette like always! I used foxy all over lid and then I used verve and pistol on the crease and outer part of my eye, and the finally bootycall on the inside corner of my eye.
I then did my eyebrows, using the benefit Speed Brow, that I love!
Finally, it was time for me to do my mascara, I used the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara on my top lashes and then the Collection No Clumps mascara.
Then, just before I left I put on the Barry M Hi Shine Gelly lip gloss, I can't remember what shade this is in sorry, but I know I have mentioned it in a previous blog post!
This is what I wore for Liv's Birthday,
Playsuit: New Look
Shoes:New Look
Here is a picture of Liv and me at her birthday part with out party hats on! I really enjoyed that day and I hope you enjoyed today's blog post!
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
xx



Comments

  1. That playsuit is lovely! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I got it for France, and now I'm in love with wearing it! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’• xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts