October Favourites|AilishElizabeth

Hey!! October is over, already! So, that means one thing for bloggers, October Favourites! I have a few things that I have been loving in the month of October, here they are!

Make up
There is one thing I have been loving this month, a lipgloss! 
This is the lipgloss I have been loving! It is one from Avon in the shade Lovey Dovey! It is a lovely berry colour, that is perfect colour for Autumn!

Jewerly 
Chokers have became big again, and of course I got one! I got this cute little Elephant one at the beginning of the month and have been wearing it none stop! Also it goes with a lot of my clothes and again is great for Autumn.

Fashion
This scarf is amazing! I got this from Primark for only £5! I saw that Kate from Dolly Bow Bow had a cute pink and blue one, so I really wanted one aswell, and I found this one what has burgundies, blues, greys, blacks and yellows in and again goes with all my Autumn clothes.

Hair
I love it! My Tangle Teezer has been something I have been using all month long and makes my hair look like it is kind of straight when I wear it natural, and I hardly wear it natural however now I can! 

Books

Reading is something I love doing and this month I read a book that has became one of my favourite books of all time! It was Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas, it is a teen thriller/crime thing! It is about a group of friends who go on Holiday together and one is found dead and through out the book you are trying to figure out who killed her and then at the end there is a massive plot twist!

Music


At the beginning of the week Taylor Swift's album 1989 came out, and OMG! It is amazing! My favourite songs on the album have got to be Blank Space and Welcome To New York! 

App
My favourite App of the month has got to be The Hunt! I have been using it all the time, I use it to help me find films to watch, music to listen to and also what I want for Christmas! 

TV Show
I have been obsessed with the X-Factor again this year, my favourite acts have got to be Only The Young, Stereo Kicks, Ben Haenow and Lauran Platt!

Love
Ailish Elizabeth
Xx



Comments

Popular Posts