Teen Choice Awards 2014 Fashion| AilishElizabeth

Hey guys! On Sunday it was the Teen Choice Awards 2014 and I have spent the last few days looking through what some of the celebrities wore to the event, and today I am going to tell you who I think the best and worst dressed were! 

                  Sasha Pieterse
  
                        
I personally think that Sasha Pieterse was the best dressed at the TCAs. She was wearing a Vera Wang dress that was beautiful, it was really subtle gingham patterned dress that went lovely with her simple white heels. I especially liked her hair and makeup, again very simple but very pretty.


                  Bethany Mota 
      
      
Beth wore my second favourite outfit from the TCAs, I thought her dress was stunning. It is a super girly dress, with white, lilac and mint in and I personally think it suits Beth's personality so much, girly and cute. Like always Beth's hair and makeup was wonderful and again simple! 

                    Shay Mitchell

Another one of my favourite outfits from the TCAs has got to be Shay's, I really like the way she didn't wear a dress but wore a lace two piece ( crop top and skirt), what was so beautiful. I also like the way she paired metallic accessories with her outfit what added a bit more colour to the simple look. Again Shay's hair and makeup were on point, the side braid and the dark lips looked amazing.

                       Demi Lovato

   
Of course Demi was going to be in my favourite outfits, she looked stunning, like always. Her dress was very classy and elegant and I liked the way she tied in the gold accessories with the gold part of her dress and didn't just have white accessories. 

                       Nat Wolff

               
Nat Wolff looked so handsome at the TCAs. Again he went for the smart but casual look and I love it! I love his boots he is wearing the most. Nat also won I think two or three TCAs aswell.

                    Kylie Jenner

 
I think Kylie's was most probably the most basic outfit, but I really like it, I love the crop top and skirt and looks like something comfortable.


                       Lucy Hale

I am really unsure about Lucy's dress, I don't like it that much and think co-stars Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse looked a lot prettier. I really don't like her shoes, however her make up and her hair looked amazing, and she wasn't the worst dressed there.

                    Kendall Jenner

Kendall's outfit was one outfit I didn't like, I'm not sure why, I think if maybe the clear side of the pants or just the white pants in general. I definitely would not wear this, especially to an awards show. However Kendall was not the worst dressed.

I think the worst dressed was...
                      Willow Shields

I love Willow as an actress and normally love what she wears, however this was not one of the outfits I loved. I think it may be the patterned pants and the patterned top was just a bit too much. However I like the pants and the top and the shoes on their own just not all together. But her makeup and hair did look lovely!

So guys, that is what I thought about some of the outfits at the Teen Choice Awards, comment down below who you thought the best and worst dressed were!

Hope you enjoyed this!
Love
Ailish Elizabeth
Xx







                   



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts