My Back to School Hair and Makeup|AilishElizabeth

The school year has started, and I have been back to school now, for just over a week and since I have figured out what makeup I like to wear for school and how I like to style my hair too, I thought I would share with you my hair and makeup for the back to school season.
This is what I like to have my hair and makeup like for school, very basic, but pretty. This will normally take me between half an hour to 45 minutes to do, all together, it really depends though.
This is what I look like before applying any makeup or doing my hair. I like putting in a headband to keep all my hair off my face and to make sure no makeup gets into my hair.
All the makeup I am using.

Before makeup
Before putting on any make up, I like to use:
-Clean&Clear Dual Action moisturiser
-Vaseline,Aloe Vera
Base Makeup
After that, I like to apply my base makeup, I will apply the:
-Seventeen Phwoarr Paint concealer in fair
-Rimmel London match perfection foundation in 010 light porcelain 

Blusher/Powder
Once applying my concealer and foundation, I will then go in and apply my blusher and powder, I use the:
-Sleek Blush by 3 palette in Icing Sugar
-Seventeen Miracle Matter Powder in Natural Fair

Eyebrows
I like to use two products when doing my eyebrows, and I only use "mascaras" just because I have super dark eyebrows and haven't yet found a powder I like on them, the two products I use are:
-Benefit Speed Brow
-Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown

Eye shadow 
I don't normally wear eye shadow for school, and still don't wear it so you can tell and it dramatic, but now I have been wearing it on my brow bone and in my inner corner of my eye:
-Naked 2 Palette in Bootycall

Mascara
I always wear mascara and even though I have naturally dark and long lashes, I still love wearing mascara, I wear two mascaras, one on my bottom lashes the other on my top, I use:
-Benefit They're Real (on my top)
-Collection No Clumps mascara (on my bottom)

Lips
At first I was just wear a natural gloss, however, this week I have started wearing this berry lip gloss, and I just love the way it looks on my lips and how it looks okay with my braces, it is;
-Avon Colourtrend lip gloss in Lovey Dovey
Hair
Once my makeup is finished, I will go onto doing my hair. To achieve my lose waves/curls I will sleep with short baggy braids in, the braids work better on damp hair.
I will then take out the braids, and they leave my hair in this soft waves.
          
    I will then plug in my curling wand, this is the Remington pearl wand, I will put this on the lowest heat, what for me is 130 degrees. This will create soft curls. I only curl mainly the top section of hair and leave my hair on the wand for around 10 to 30 seconds.
This is what the finished look is like, I really like it and I have had a few compliments on the look, so I thought I would share it with you!
Comment below what your must have makeup product is for school!
Love
Ailish Elizabeth

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts